Certain areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle and you’re looking for a change.
You’re stuck in a negative loop and can’t find your way out by yourself.
You ruminate about the same problems over and over again.
You wish there was somebody who could listen to you in a non-judgmental way.
Does this sound like you?
Individual therapy, unlike group therapy, provides an opportunity to explore the many complications our lives bring in a safe space with you as the sole focus.
- Are you struggling with various life stressors?
- Are you experiencing a major life transition such as a break-up, divorce, job change, having children, or the loss of a loved one?
- Do you need a non-judgmental ear to listen?
- Could you use expert opinions on the struggles you are facing?
- Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy is the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy with me helps you navigate your way to an improved everyday life when things feel hopeless or too much to handle. Together we can change your life.
Contact me today for a 15-minute free consultation to learn more about how I can help you in individual therapy.