Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
Depression is usually a symptom of unexpressed thoughts and emotions. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to restore hope in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today to schedule an appointment.